FDA approved percription strength lash serum available only through a licenced Physcian. Must be 18 or older to use Latisse.
Bella Mobile Aesthetics, LLC is dedicated to bringing you the best in beauty. If you are not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, please contact our Customer Care team within 30 days of the purchase date. We’re happy to go over your concerns and chat about the best way to get the most out of your purchase.
If we can’t make this product work for you, we’re more than happy to arrange for a return or exchange of the item. All returns/exchanges need to be made within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) in order for it to be accepted. Send us a quick email or give us a call at 215-757-7686 to get your RMA. (Any returns sent without an RMA cannot be accepted.)
We accept to up to three individual items to be returned or exchanged in a 365-day period. After three returns or exchanges, you may make another once 365 days have passed from the date each individual return or exchange was processed.
When you return a product, you will receive a full refund credited to your original payment method. Reward points are non-refundable for returned items. Any original shipping fees are non-refundable. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed.
RMA numbers are valid for 7 days. Returns must be in their original packaging and must be postmarked or have visible tracking within 7 days of receiving a RMA.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the return was a result of damage or error. Please return the product via UPS or US mail or another common carrier. We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit; we recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance. Retain your shipping receipt for proof.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging. All parts, pieces, cords, chargers, printed materials, promotional items, gifts with purchase and any original product packaging must be returned. (You may keep free gifts and gifts with purchase, but we may charge your account for the full value of the gift.) Returned products may not be altered and must contain over 50% of the product. We reserve the right to deny the return or issue a store credit if the item is not returned complete with original packaging.
All returns are subject to validation and approval by BellaMobileAesthetics.com. Bella Mobile Aesthetics reserves the right to limit or refuse a return. If a return is received in the following condition, Bella Mobile Aesthetivs will not accept it and/or a fee may apply:
· Return does not have RMA number written on outside of box. Returns without a RMA written on the outside of the box will not be accepted. If accepted, a fee of $15 will be assessed on the return and deducted from any refund.
· Order is refused upon delivery. Refusal of an order upon delivery is not an approved return and will be refused. If it’s accepted by our warehouse, a $15 fee will apply and be deducted from your refund.
· Order is returned with "Return to Sender" notice. Writing Return to Sender is not an acceptable way to return an order. It will not be received by our warehouse and your shipper will return it to the return shipping address. If it is accepted by our warehouse, a $15 fee will apply. This fee will be deducted from your refund.
· Returned item is not securely packaged for transit. Items not properly secured to prevent damage in transit are subject to a $15 fee. Please use original packing materials or a sturdy box with proper packing. Padded envelopes will not be accepted as goods are often damaged and are unable to be returned to manufacturer.
· Returned item is damaged in transit. Return items damaged in transit will not be accepted for return or exchange. Please insure your return with the carrier.
· Returned item arrives with postage due. If your return arrives with postage due, your order will be refused at the time of delivery. If your package is accepted, a flat $15 postage due fee will be deducted from your refund.
We sincerely appreciate your assistance and understanding in adhering to this return policy. Please remember that we reserve the right to refuse a refund on any return shipment. Multiple return requests are subject to our review. We may also deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once. Returns that do not meet the return policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer's expense or destroyed upon request.
If you have any questions about whether you qualify for a return or would like to arrange for an exchange, please feel free to contact us or call us at 215-757-7686.
Alicia Gillespie, PA-C, MPAS
WORKNET Occupational Medicine
**NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY**The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.A-C, MPAS